1) All contract and delivery dates are subject to change and delays in supply of windows or materials beyond the company’s control do not interfere with their execution
2) A 40% deposit will be payable on acceptance of the quote, the full balance is due 7 days after invoice has been received on completion
3) Payment should be made by bank transfer: Account details: Diamond Double Glazing BNZ Account No: 02-0528-0241857-000 All cheques are made payable to Diamond Double Glazing. The customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment by reason of alleged defect. The company will investigate any defects and if necessary rectify to the customers and the company’s satisfaction.
4) if Payment is overdue The Company reserves the right to charge interest at 1% from the date payment was due until full payment is received.
5) Our double glazed units are designed primarily to reduce the heat loss which occurs through single glazing. The fitting of double glazed units will not in itself eliminate condensation. This is dependent upon the environment within the dwelling. The company does not guarantee that condensation in the premises will be eliminated only reduced neither has any representative the authority to give such a guarantee.
6) It is agreed that all products, including equipment will remain the property of Diamond Double Glazing until the balance is paid in full.
7) Any guarantees will only be issued upon the receipt of full payment
8) Products are covered by the following manufacturers warranties: Profile 10 years manufacturer’s warranty Glass 10 year’s manufacturer’s warranty. All moving parts 2 year warranty.
9) GST is included in the price(s) quoted are subject to increase to the extent that GST is chargeable at the rate ruling at the time of supply.
10) The original invoice number is required for any service work required under guarantee
11) The guarantee does not cover acts of God or acts of terrorism.
12) The guarantee is void where any repairs are carried out by a non company accredited personnel.